пятница, 1 января 2016 г.

Agenda 2016 V. Enginger "MONTAGNE".

Лен Permin 32ct, DMC по ключу.

6 коммент.:

Isadarena комментирует...

Very nice !!!
Happy New year 2016 !!

claudine52 комментирует...

BONNE ANNÉE 2016

zenuwpees комментирует...

Adorable bonne et heureuse nouvelle année Marie-Claire

agapanto_67 комментирует...

Happy new year! I love embroidery!!! I think that it is a relaxing hobby.
I'm Italian.I live in Turin, in nodern Italy,and I have more hobbies: I like cross stitch, sewing, reading and painting porcelain. if you're curious about my hobbies I wait on my blog.
http://aliallafantasia.blogspot.it/
you will be welcome.

claudine52 комментирует...

belle broderie de montagne

claudine52 комментирует...

belle broderie de montagne

Отправить комментарий

Template by:

Free Blog Templates